Definitions and interpretation
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected); in each case, in accordance with this privacy
Our use of Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Decology Online Services is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 1
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- Decology Online Services may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other We have no control over
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain
- You may restrict your internet browser’s use of For more information see the clause below (Cookies).
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Decology Online Services (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to Decology Online Services and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
range of products and services. Decology Online Services has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Decology Online Services to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Decology Online Services by email at email@example.com.
01 January 2016 Attribution
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).