End User License Agreement and Terms of Service
This End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (the “EULA“) is a binding contract between you, an individual user (“you“) and Decology Online Design Ltd, company number 9887334 incorporated in England and Wales . (“DECOLOGY“, “us” or “we“) governing your use of the Decology website (the “Website” or the “Service“). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE EULA IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
Summary of Material Terms.
As provided in greater detail in the EULA (and without limiting the express language of the EULA), you acknowledge the following:
- disputes arising hereunder will be resolved by binding arbitration;
- The Service is a platform enabling people seeking interior design services (“Clients“) to find and select interior designers (“Designers“) (both Clients and Designers are “Users“). Please be advised: Although DECOLOGY administers the Design Projects (as described in greater detail below) and establishes certain terms for certain packages offered through the Service (including package features, pricing and options), DECOLOGY is not otherwise a party to the design services and any other off-line transactions that may take place between Clients and Designers. DECOLOGY has no control over any claims made by Designers about the products or services they may offer or the truth or accuracy of the listings created by Designers, the ability of Designers to provide the products or services as claimed by Designers (even if through the Service) or the ability of Clients to pay for any products or services offered by Designers. DECOLOGY does not conduct background checks regarding any Users (including any Designers) of the Service.
- Third Party Fees. You may incur third party fees through use of the Service, such as fees charged by your Carrier for data usage. In addition, you may be subject to third party terms, through your use of the Service, such as your Carrier’s terms of service. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all such fees incurred by you for use of the Service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms.
- Changes to the EULA. We may revise the EULA at any time by posting an updated version You should visit this page periodically to review the most current EULA, because you are bound by it Your continued use of the Service after a change to the EULA constitutes your binding acceptance of the EULA.
- Eligibility If you are using or opening an account on the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (each a “Subscribing Entity“), then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Entity with the authority to bind such entity to the EULA and (ii) agree to be bound by the EULA on behalf of such Subscribing Entity.
- Minors The Service is available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years of age and older, and who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By registering with the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Service to any person or entity and change the eligibility criteria at any time. This foregoing is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Scope of License to Users.
- License Grant to You. The Service is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of the EULA Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with the terms and conditions of the EULA, DECOLOGY hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the Website solely for your own use or for the use of the Subscribing Entity on whose behalf you are authorized to act.
- License Limitations. You may not directly rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Service You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of any portion of the Service, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law), nor attempt to disable or circumvent any security or other technological measure designed to protect the Service or any content available through the Service If you breach these license restrictions, or otherwise exceed the scope of the licenses granted in the EULA, then you may be subject to prosecution and damages, as well as liability for infringement of intellectual property rights, and denial of access to the Service.
Registration and Eligibility.
- Account Types and Registration Anyone may browse the public-facing pages of the Service and take a style quiz, but in order to become a Client or Designer, you must create an account.
- Client To become a Client, you must provide your post code, phone number, email address, name and a username and password You may also register by connecting to your social network You will also take a style quiz (to help us determine your preferred design styles) and select from a variety of design packages which will include a concept board, room plan, shopping list and styling instructions from your Winning Designer (as defined below) (such packages, “Design Packages“) based on your space and budget.
- Designer To become a Designer, you must submit an application to DECOLOGY for approval. Each application will consist of your resume and sample style boards or designs Design applications must be submitted via the Website or by email when instructed by DECOLOGY. DECOLOGY will respond to all applications as soon as possible, typically within 7 business days. DECOLOGY’s decision to accept or reject any application is within its sole and exclusive discretion and DECOLOGY is under no obligation to accept any designer. If accepted, Designer is required to enter into the Supplemental Designer Agreement as a condition of becoming a Designer through the Service. DECOLOGY will generate a profile for the Designer on the Service which will feature a picture and portfolio of the Designer, both subject to the license grants for Your Content (as defined below) in Section 5.
- Account Security Your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by, any third party As you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Service and to preserve the confidentiality of your username and password, and any device that you use to access the Service You agree to notify us immediately of any breach in secrecy of your log-in information If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify DECOLOGY by e-mail to email@example.com You will be solely responsible for the losses incurred by DECOLOGY and others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- Account Types and Registration Anyone may browse the public-facing pages of the Service and take a style quiz, but in order to become a Client or Designer, you must create an account.
Content You Submit; License Grants from You.
- Your Content. If you are a Client, you may be able to create, post, or share content, such as pictures of your space, floor plans and household objects (“Client Content“) If you are a Designer, the Service may provide you with the ability to create, post, or share content, such as design submissions and pictures for your profile (“Designer Content“; collectively, with Client Content, “Your Content“) DECOLOGY claims no ownership or control over Your Content You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all copyright, patent, and trademark rights to any of Your Content that you post on or through the Service You are responsible for protecting those rights.
- You Must Have Rights to the Content You Post. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own Your Content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in the EULA, (ii) the posting and use of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of Your Content on the Service does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Your Content that you post on or through the Service You also acknowledge and agree that Your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
A Client wishing to engage a Designer and purchase a Design Package through the Service will initiate a request for proposals (a “Project“) for Designers. The Project will provide the Client with an opportunity to select from a variety of custom designs that will make up the interior design portion of the Design Package (design, the “Custom Design“).
- Entering the Project: The first five Designers (the “Entrants“) to respond to a Project may submit Custom Designs for the Client’s consideration Each Entrant will have up to 5 days following the date the Project is posted to the Service (the “Project Term“) to submit a Concept Board.
- Iterating during the Project: The Client will consider the Concept boards and respond to any questions during the Project Term. All questions asked and responses made during the Project will be viewable by all Entrants.
- Choosing the Winning Designer: Following the iteration/design period, the Client will select the Winning Designer within 14 days of the end of the Project Term.
- Moving forward with the Winning Designer : The Winning Designer and client will interact and iterate the winning concept to develop the Final Design, which will be approved by the Client.
- Approving and Finalising a project : Once the Final Design is approved by the Client, the Winning Designer will promptly submit to the Client a visualisation board, room plan, shopping list, styling instruction and answers to any of the Client’s questions. Once a Final Design has been approved, the Winning Designer will receive payment pursuant to Section 7 below.
- Fees. The fee (the “Fee“) to be charged to Clients for each Design Package will be set forth on the Service The Fee is due and payable in advance of Client’s initiation of a Project.
- Payments. The Service currently uses third parties to process payments Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen All monetary transactions on the Service take place in British Pounds.
- VAT All prices published on the website are inclusive of VAT. Designers are responsible for the payment of VAT in accordance to the governing rate.
- Taxes are responsible for determining and paying any other appropriate government taxes, fees, and service charges resulting from a transaction occurring through the Service, except for taxes on DECOLOGY’s income We are not responsible for collecting, reporting, paying, or remitting to you any such taxes, fees, or service charges, except as may otherwise be required by law.
- Refunds The Service will offer any Client a full refund for a Design Fees before the Client chooses a winning designer, and before 14 days have elapsed from the receipt of the contractual minimum number of concept bard submissions (1 for Express packages, 2 for Classic Packages and 3 for Prime packages). In order to process a refund, we will require the Client to speak with us via phone about the designs the Client received.
- Product Sold Through The Concierge Service All products sold through the concierge service are purchase directly from the DECOLOGY trade partners, and subject to their delivery and returns and refund policy. The Client will be informed prior to an order being placed via email about the estimated delivery time and refund policy of each item placed in the order.
- Made to Measure and Custom Items – Where items are Made to Measure or custom they are not refundable. DECOLOGY will request express Client approval before Made to Measure or Custom items are ordered.
- Designers DECOLOGY will pay Winning Designers an amount equal to the Fee, less DECOLOGY’s commission (as set forth on the Service), upon approval of the project by Client Winning Designer’s will be paid through a third party online payment processor (e.g. Stripe) Payments for Projects that result in a Winning Designer occur bi-weekly, on Fridays.
Sending Messages Through the Service
- Users may message each other through the Service You agree that your use of the Service will not include sending unsolicited marketing messages or broadcasts (i.e. spam) DECOLOGY will utilize any means possible to block spammers and abusers from using the Service If you believe spam originated from the Service, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Materials; DECOLOGY Content.
- You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter data, information, applications, materials and other content from third parties, including other users (collectively, “Third Party Materials“), and data, information, applications, materials and other content from DECOLOGY (collectively, “DECOLOGY Content” and, together with Third Party Materials, but excluding Your Content, “Service Content“), that may be offensive, indecent, or objectionable Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that DECOLOGY shall not have any liability to you for any Service Content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or that is inaccurate, incomplete, untimely, invalid, illegal, indecent, of poor quality or otherwise objectionable You use the Service, and rely upon any Service Content accessible through the Service, at your sole risk.
- In addition, third party services and Service Content that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to your device are not available in all languages or in all countries DECOLOGY makes no representation that the Service, any third party services, and Service Content are appropriate or available for use in any particular location To the extent you choose to access such services or materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws.
Your Use of the Service and Service Content.
Your right to use the Service is a privilege, not a right, and is expressly conditioned on the following:
- You may access the Service solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under the EULA.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream or broadcast any part of the Service without DECOLOGY’s prior written authorization, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without DECOLOGY’s express written consent:
- altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Service is made available; and
- using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to DECOLOGY or obtained from the Service.
- You agree not to bypass, circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with any security or other features of the App designed to control the manner in which the Service is used, harvest or mine Service Content from the Service, or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage.
- You agree not to undertake, cause, permit or authorize the translation, reverse engineering, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Service, including any Service Content available on or through the Service, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by the EULA, the authorized features of the Service, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Service other than as intended by DECOLOGY.
- You agree not to use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service, including any Service Content available on or through the Service, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent DECOLOGY makes available the means for embedding any part of the Service or Service Content.
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, DECOLOGY’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of DECOLOGY’s providers.
- You agree not to harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including DECOLOGY employees and other users.
- You agree not to provide any false personal information to DECOLOGY or any other user, or create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- You agree not to create a new account with DECOLOGY, without DECOLOGY’s express written consent, if DECOLOGY has previously disabled an account of yours.
- You agree not to solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users.
- You agree not to restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about users.
- You agree not to use the Service, without DECOLOGY’s express written consent, to communicate or facilitate any commercial advertisement or solicitation, except as expressly permitted in the EULA.
- You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other users’ accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service.
- You agree not to post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Service, or networks or servers connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers.
- You agree not to violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations or the EULA.
- You agree not to assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Consent to Use of Data.
The Service, Service Content, and the media and materials
contained therein, including all intellectual property rights therein, are the sole and exclusive property of DECOLOGY and its licensors Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you under the EULA, no other rights, licenses, or immunities are granted or will be deemed to be granted to you under the EULA, either expressly, or by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
We appreciate hearing from our users
and welcome your comments regarding the Service Please be advised, however, that if you send us creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials (“Creative Ideas“), we will:
- own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas;
- not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and
- be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
Consequences of Violating These Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and prevent access to the Service for any reason, at our discretion We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to you in the future DECOLOGY may review and remove any of Your Content at any time for any reason, including activity which, in its sole judgment: violates the EULA; violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations; is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal; or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of the Service You are responsible for any claims, fees, fines, penalties, and other liability incurred by us or others caused by or arising out of your breach of the EULA and your use of the Service.
- Changes to the Service We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the Service or any feature, without notice or liability.
- User Disputes We are not responsible for any disputes or disagreements between you and any third party you interact with using the Service (including, without limitation, Designer and third party partners (including furniture or design item suppliers). However, to the extent disputes between users arise in connection with the use of the Service, DECOLOGY reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to mediate between the subject users to an effort to resolve the dispute.This includes disputes between Clients and Designers. You assume all risk associated with dealing with third parties. You agree to resolve disputes directly with the other party You release DECOLOGY of all claims, demands, and damages in disputes among users of the Service You also agree not to involve us in such disputes Use caution and common sense when using the Service If you participate in an Installation, you are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users You understand that DECOLOGY does not currently conduct background checks, including criminal background checks, on its Users DECOLOGY makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Users IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN ENGAGING THE SERVICES OF ANY OTHER USER AND IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OBTAINING SERVICES FROM ANY DESIGNER OR PROVIDING ANY SERVICES TO ANY CLIENT, INCLUDING ALL RISKS OF PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL INJURY OR HARM RESULTING ANY WAY OR ARISING OUT OF INSTALLATION SERVICES OR CLIENTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ALL USERS, INCLUDING CLIENTS AND DESIGNERS, HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION, INSTRUCTION, ADVICE OR SERVICES DELIVERED WHICH ORIGINATED THROUGH THE SERVICE AND THE RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND/OR CONTROVERSIES THAT ARISE OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR TO ANY USER OF THE SERVICE.
- Content Accuracy We make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any contents of the Service, including Designs Similarly, we make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the Service Use the Service at your own risk.
- Third-Party Websites The Service may include links to third party websites and applications You are responsible for evaluating whether you want to access or use them We are not responsible for and do not endorse any features, content, advertising, products, or other materials on other websites or applications You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of them.
- We make no promises and disclaim all liability of specific results from the use of the Service.
- No Employment Relationship DECOLOGY is not an employment service and does not serve as an employer of any user. While certain DECOLOGY employees may apply for and become Designers, any services or transactions engaged in by such Designers is solely in their independent capacity and not as an employee of DECOLOGY. DECOLOGY is not be liable for any tax or withholding, including but not limited to national insurance, employer’s tax, and income tax withholdings in connection with your use of the Service. You understand and agree that, if DECOLOGY is found to be liable for any tax or withholding tax in connection with your use of the Service, then you will immediately reimburse and pay DECOLOGY an equivalent amount, including any interest or penalties thereon.
- No Agency Relationship No independent contractor, agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement or any terms herein. Without limiting the foregoing, except as expressly set forth herein, DECOLOGY is not acting and does not act as an agent for any user (Designer or otherwise) of the Service. No Designer or any other user of the Service has any authority to bind or commit DECOLOGY to any agreements or other obligations, absent DECOLOGY’s prior written consent which may be granted or withheld at the sole discretion of DECOLOGY.
- Taxes You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws and regulations related to your use of the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, each Designer is solely responsible for determining any applicable local indirect taxes and for including such taxes or obligations related to any transactions made with any user of the Service. DECOLOGY is not responsible for any taxes related to your use of the Service
The EULA is effective until terminated by you or DECOLOGY
Your rights under the EULA will terminate automatically without notice from DECOLOGY if you fail to comply with any term(s) of the EULA (including by violating any license restriction provided herein) You may terminate the EULA by uninstalling the App Upon any termination of the EULA, you must immediately cease all use of the Service If you are a Winning Designer and terminate your account before you have completely delivered the Design Package, you may not be allowed to use the Service in the future.
“Released Parties” include DECOLOGY and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SERVICE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING DATA, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS, DATA OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND, (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DECOLOGY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (v) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR DATA MADE AVAILABLE BY US; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR YOUR USE OF COMPANY CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A), IF YOU ARE A CLIENT, THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO DECOLOGY, (B) IF YOU ARE A DESIGNER, THE FEES PAID BY DECOLOGY TO YOU, AND (C) £100.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless
the Released Parties from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) your use of or reliance on any third-party content, (ii) your use of or reliance on any DECOLOGY Content or Designs, (iii) any services you did or did not receive from any Designer, or (iv) your breach of the EULA We will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Third Party Disputes.
DECOLOGY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
- Assignment You may not assign this EULA or any of the rights or licenses granted hereunder, directly or indirectly, including by sale, merger, change of control, operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of DECOLOGY DECOLOGY may assign the EULA, including all its rights hereunder, without restriction.
- Survival The provisions of the EULA that are intended to survive the termination of the EULA by their nature will survive the termination of the EULA, including, but not limited to, Sections 2 (General), 5 (Content You Submit; License Grants from You), 11 (Your Use of the Service and Service Content), 12 (Third Party Software), 13 (Consent to Use of Data), 14 (Ownership), 15 (Feedback), 17 (DECOLOGY’s Liability), 18 (Termination), 19 (Disclaimer), 20 (Limitation of Liability), 21 (Indemnity), 21 (Third Party Disputes), 23 (Copyright Policy), 24 (Dispute Resolution), and 25 (Miscellaneous).
If you have any questions about the EULA or any other matters, you can contact Decology Online Design Ltd. by e-mail at email@example.com, or by mail at Decology, 15 Park road, Richmond, TW10 6NS, United Kingdom. The EULA was last updated on May 25, 2017. Copyright © 2016 Decology, Inc. All rights reserved.